Monday, 26 November 2012
Chestnuts (12 - cooked, peeled)
Pumpkin (100g - peeled, cubed)
Carrots (4 - peeled, cubed)
Celery (stalk, chopped)
Bay leaf (1)
Pak Choi (4 - sliced)
Tomato Purée (2 tbsp)
Seitan (100g - cubed)
1) In a saucepan add the carrots, celery, garlic, bay leaf, tomato and a touch of olive oil and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Cover with water and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add the pumpkin and the pakchoi and simmer until the carrot is soft.
4) Add the chestnuts and seitan and season with salt. If necessary add more water.
5) Simmer for 5 minutes to the flavours combine.