Thursday, 13 December 2012
Plain flour (375g)
Salt (1 tsp)
Baking powder (4 tsp)
Soja drink (480 ml)
Eggs (2 free range)
Non-hydrogenated margarine (110 g melted, plus extra for greasing)
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2) Grease 10 small muffin baking pan with melted margarine.
3) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together. Mix until you have the consistency of a sponge cake batter.
4) Pour into the prepared baking muffin pans. Bake for about 20 minutes in the top of the oven.
5) The cornbread is ready when it has a golden colour and is springy to the touch. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.