Tuesday, 29 January 2013
Penne with Creamy Spinach Sauce
Soy Cream (200ml)
Garlic (1tsp - powder)
Onion (1tsp - powder)
Tomato Pulp (1 tbsp)
Gouda cheese (50g - grated)
1) Cook the penne "al dente", drain and reserve.
2) In a saucepan cook the spinach with a drizzle of olive oil until soft. Add the garlic, onion and tomato pulp and mix until combined.
3) Add the soy cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
4) Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss to coat and mix the spinach into the pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle with cheese and serve.