Friday, 8 February 2013
Coconut & Chocolate Mousse
Vegan Dark Chocolate (75g)
Non hydrogenated margarine (1tsp)
Cocos Whip Soyatoo (300ml)
1) Bring a little water to the boil in a pan, then reduce the heat until the water is simmering. Suspend a heatproof bowl over the water (do not allow the base of the bowl to touch the water). Add the margarine and dark chocolate and stir until melted, smooth and well combined. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the cocos whip until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed.
3) Gently fold the 2 tbsp of the cocos whip into the chocolate mixture, until just combined.
4) Return the chocolate mixture into the rest of the cocos whip and lightly mix them without blending completely.
5) Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, cover with cling film and transfer to the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.