Bread (2 slices crumb)
Tomato (2– diced)
Grated cheese (50 g)
Oregano (1 tbsp)
1) Cut the eggplants in half and scoop out the pulp, leaving a shell about 1 cm thick. Take care not to break through the skin of the eggplant.
2) In a frying pan, place the eggplant pulp, a little olive oil and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3) Add the bread crumbs and diced tomato and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese and oregano.
4) Fill the eggplant shells with this mixture.
5) Bake in the oven (grill), 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.