Saturday, 21 September 2013
Vegan Soy Patties
Soy (TVP small - 100g)
Garlic (1 clove)
Corianders (1 tbsp - chopped)
Tomato purée (1 tbsp)
Rice drink (2 tbsp)
Cornstarch (1 tbsp)
Flaxseed (powder - 1 tbsp)
Corn flour (1 tbsp)
1) Rinse the soy in warm water.
2) In a food processor mix soy, garlic, corianders and salt until well combined.
3) Add the tomato, rice drink, cornstarch, flaxseed and mix well.
4) Shape and roll the patties in the corn flour.
4) Heat olive oil in a frying pan until it's a medium heat.
5) Shallow fry for five minutes or until cooked through and golden.