Water (37C - 400 ml)
Salt (1 tsp)
Olive oil (50 ml)
Yeast (dry - 10g)
Provena gluten-free oat bread mix (450g)
1) Stir the flour and salt together in a large bowl, then make a well in the center and add the water, olive oil and yeast, stir with a fork.
2) Mix with a wooden spoon and then your hands until the mixture comes together and forms a slightly lumpy and sticky dough. If the dough feels a little dry, add another tablespoon or two of water.
3) Transfer the dough to a work surface and knead until it’s smooth and elastic. Put the dough in a bowl, cover it and leave it to rise for about an hour or until it has doubled in size.
4) Shape it into a loaf and leave it to prove for a second time for 30 minutes to an hour until it has doubled in size once more.
5) Line a baking tray with parchment and dust with flour.
6) Preheat the oven to 220C.
7) Bake the loaf for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crusty. The base should sound hollow when tapped. Cool on a wire rack.