Ewali gluten free brownie mix made vegan... delicious, chocolatey and fudgy!
Makes 1 (around 16 small squares):
Ewali gluten free brownie mix (1 packet)
Apple sauce (125g)
Rice milk (50 ml)
1) Preheat the oven to 180C,
2) Line a baking pan with
3) Empty the mix packet into a bowl,
4) Add apple sauce, rice milk and mix until well combined (if needed add extra rice milk),
5) Drop the thick batter
onto the pan,
6) Press using a spatula to even it,
7) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
8) Serving suggestion: Red berries and vegan cream.