Another delicacy made special with Roberts Berries :) Yummy!
Dried Figs (pitted - 75g)
For filling :
Cashews (raw - 100g)
Lemon juice (fresh - 2 tbsp)
Agave (2 tbsp)
Coconut oil (1 tbsp - melted)
Chia seeds (2 tbsp)
Berrie wild blueberry (200g)
1) Soak the cashews in a bowl of water for a couple of hours or overnight.
2) Add almonds and figs to a food processor and blend until sticky.
3) Press the mixture into a lightly oiled pie plate, or some small cooking rings for individual portions.
4) Place in the freezer while you make the cashew cream.
5) Rinse and
drain the cashews, add them to a blender with the lemon juice and
agave. Blend until super smooth and creamy with no texture at all. Once
you have achieved that you can add the coconut oil and give it another
6) Spoon into the pie shell and freeze until firm.
7) Mix berry wild blueberry and chia seeds together. Let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours and top the cashew cakes before serving.