Fluffy, light and delicious!
Water (100 ml - or plant-based milk/cream)
Black pepper and salt
Shortcrust pastry (250g - this one is wholegrain spelt)
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius/392 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Place tofu, water, garlic, onion, pepper and salt in a food processor and run until you have a smooth mixture, you can taste during this step so you get the seasoning exactly to your liking.
3) Chop the spinach finely. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the spinach and allow to simmer until the water is evaporated. Remove from heat and let cool.
4) Combine the spinach with the sauce, and mix thoroughly. Line the tin with the pie dough and pour the filling into it.
5) Place it in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until firm on the inside and slightly golden on the top.