Easy and fast... in just 30 minutes you have this delicious and fluffy scones ready...
Baking powder (2 tsp)
Coconut sugar (20 g)
Coconut milk (200 ml - caned)
1) Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
2) Prepare a baking tray.
3) Put the self-raising flour (250g) into a large bowl.
4) Add the sugar and coconut milk and gently rub until it comes together in a ball.
5) Lightly flour a work surface, lay out the dough and pat it flat, with your hands, to a thickness of about 2 cm.
6) Divide it into 6 scones. Place them onto the prepared baking tray.
7) Pop into the oven for 15 minutes until the are cooked (Tapp them on the bottom to see if they sound hollow).