Potatoes (200g - peeled and cut into fine julienne)
Carrots (150g - peeled and cut into fine julienne)
Zucchini (150g - peeled and cut into fine julienne)
Mushrooms (100g - sliced)
Leek (100g - sliced)
Tofu (50g - cut into julienne)
Red Onion (1 - sliced)
Parsley (finely chopped)
Olive Oil (3 tbsp)
1) Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the potatoes and carrots until crisp and golden. Transfer to a serving dish.
2) Add the remaining olive oil, leek, mushrooms, red onion, zucchini, tofu and cook over a gentle heat for five minutes, or until softened and beginning to caramelise.
3) Mix the potatoes and carrots with the leek mixture in the frying pan and heat.
4) Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.
5) Serve with a green salad.