Monday, 16 December 2013
Tofu and red onion pastry
Ready rolled puff-pastry (4 squares)
Olive oil (1 tbsp)
Red onion (1 large, finely sliced)
Tofu (200g - crumbled)
Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
Curry powder (1 tsp)
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/390F/Gas 6.
2) Cook the onion in olive oil, over a low heat, until soft.
3) Add the tofu, soy sauce and curry powder and cook for a couple of minutes.
4) Spoon the onion and tofu mixture into the centre of each pastry, leaving the edges clear. Wrap them.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.