Thursday 11 September 2014

"The Pasta" - Fusilli with Creamy Mushroom Sauce

I think I can call this a family recipe... "the pasta"... that as always been the first answer from my little (higher than me) sisters for the question: what do you want for dinner?

I've already published a similar recipe but this one has a very special ingredient: oat imat creamy, full of flavour, light and delicious... another great product from Oatly.
Serves 2:
Fusilli (200g)
Mushrooms (200g)

Oatly imat (200ml)
Garlic (1tsp - powder)
Tomato Pulp (1 tbsp)
Soy Sauce (1 tbsp)
Olive oil
Pepper

1) Cook the fusilli "al dente", drain and reserve.
2) In a saucepan cook the mushrooms with a drizzle of olive oil until soft. Add the garlic, soy sauce and tomato pulp and mix until combined.
3) Add the oatly imat cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
4) Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss to coat. Season to taste with pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment