Pecan nuts (75g)
Dates (pitted - 75g)
Rolled Oats (raw & gluten free - 25g)
For filling :
Cashews (raw - 100g)
Strawberries (6 - frozen)
Lemon juice (fresh - 2 tbsp)
Agave (2 tbsp)
Coconut oil (1 tbsp - melted)
1) Soak the cashews in a bowl of water for a couple of hours or overnight.
2) Add nuts,dates and oats to a food processor and blend until sticky.
3) Press the mixture into a lightly oiled pie plate, or some small cooking rings for individual portions.
4) Place in the freezer while you make the cashew cream.
5) Rinse and drain the cashews, add them and the strawberries to a blender with the lemon juice and agave. Blend until super smooth and creamy with no texture at all. Once you have achieved that you can add the coconut oil and give it another quick blend.
6) Spoon into the pie shell and freeze until firm.