Vegan, gluten free and delicious :)
Easy-cook polenta (200g)
Water (250 ml)
Mushrooms (150g - sliced)
Olive oil (1 tbsp)
Vegan Cheese (50 g - grated)
Back pepper (freshly ground)
1) Bring the water to a boil in a large pan and add the salt.
Place the polenta grains in a jug and pour slowly into the boiling
water. Use a long-handled wooden spoon to stir constantly, until all the
polenta has been incorporated and there are no lumps.
3) Pour the polenta mixture into the baking tray and leave to cool.
4) Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the mushrooms and fry gently for 5 minutes.
5) Garnish the polenta with the mushrooms, sprinkle with cheese, oregano and ground pepper.
6) Bake in the oven (grill) until the cheese melts.