All-purpose flour (1 cup)
Coconut flour (1/2 cup)
Baking powder (2 tsp)
Extra virgin olive oil (2 tbsp)
Cocoa powder (3 tbsp)
Coconut sugar (1/2 cup)
Aquafaba (1 cup)
Cider vinegar (1 tbsp)
1) Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
2) Line a small cake pan.
3) Mix together all ingredients, except the vinegar and the aquafaba, in a large bowl.
4) Add the vinegar and mix until combined.
5) Gently fold the aquafaba into the cake mix.
6) Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
7) Cover with blueberry jam and fresh blueberries.
Liquid from 1 can of organic chickpeas - whip the chickpea liquid until it forms firm peaks.