Makes 1 small cake:
Flaxseed (powder - 2 tsp + 2 tsp water)
the Vegg (1 tbsp+1tbsp rice milk)
Dark Muscovado Sugar (4 tbsp)
Yofu (125g - natural, sugar free)
Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
All purpose flour (150g)
Baking powder (2 tsp)
Orange juice (100 ml + 100ml)
1) Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F)
2) Line a small cake tin.
3) Mix together all ingredients, use only half of the orange juice and reserve the rest.
4) Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven.
5) Pour over the orange juice (while the cake is still in the tin) and leave until cold.
6) Ease the cake from the sides of the tin before trying to remove it from the tin.