In Sweden, we have autumn... wind that freezes our smile in the face, leaves of all colors making a constantly shifting tapestry of autumnal tones :)
Really bad photo but I assure you that it tastes great!
Strawberries and blueberries (frozen - 1 cup)
Water (3 tbsp+1 tbsp)
Dark muscovado sugar (1 tbsp)
Cornstarch (1 tbsp)
1) Simmer berries, sugar, and 3 tbsp water in a saucepan over medium heat.
2) Cook until berries begin to break down, about 5 minutes.
3) Mix cornstarch and 1 tbsp water in a bowl until combined.
4) Whisk into the fruit mixture; cook, whisking constantly, until a thick pudding forms ( 5 minutes).
5) Transfer into serving bowls and eat warm or at room temperature.