Easy-cook polenta (200g)
Water (250 ml)
Soy bolognese (150g)
Vegan Cheese (50 g - grated)
Back pepper (freshly ground)
1) Bring the water to a boil in a large pan and add the salt.
2) Place the polenta grains in a jug and pour slowly into the boiling water. Use a long-handled wooden spoon to stir constantly, until all the polenta has been incorporated and there are no lumps.
3) Pour the polenta mixture into the baking tray and leave to cool.
4) Garnish the polenta with the bolognese, sprinkle with cheese, oregano and ground pepper.
6) Bake in the oven (grill) until the cheese melts.