Made from crispy puff pastry, filled with your favorite jam... and ready in 15 minutes :)
Makes 28 small pinwheels:
Vegan puff pastry (400g)
Peach jam (sugar free -1/2 cup)
Cashew butter (1/2 cup)
Coconut sugar (1 teaspoon)
Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
1) Preheat oven to 200C.
2) Unwrap the puff pastry onto a floured surface and divide in two.
3) In one, spread the peach jam and and roll up the puff pastry as tightly as possible without losing jam on the sides.
4) In the other, spread the cashew butter, top with coconut sugar and cinnamon and roll up the puff pastry, as you did with the other half.
5) Now, cut your logs with a sharped knife into 1 cm thick rolls.
rolls cut side up on to a prepared baking sheet.
7) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!