And here we are in our new house/life... this is the view from our dinning table.
In the first two weeks we've been very busy, but happy :)
We are rediscovering new flavours and ingredients... these potatoes tasted really good...
Coconut oil (1 tbsp)
Red onion (1 - sliced)
Mushrooms (400g - chopped)
Olive oil (1/2 tbsp)
1) Peel and cut potatoes into irregular chunks. Put the potatoes in a large pot, add water to cover the potatoes and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer the potatoes until fork tender (10 minutes).
2) In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon coconut oil add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until they begin to golden brown. Add the mushrooms and sauté, stirring often, until the mixture is light brown, about 5 minutes.
3) Transfer the onion and mushrooms into a bowl, and set aside.
4) Heat the olive oil over high heat in the same skillet, and place the potato wedges into the hot oil. Sprinkle with salt and allow to cook, stirring occasionally, until the wedges are browned on both sides (10 minutes)
5) Reduce heat to medium stir in the onion and mushroom mixture and adjust the seasoning.