Refined sugar free, gluten free and vegan.
For the filling:
Shredded coconut (50g)
Organic coconut oil (25g - room temperature)
Agave nectar (20g)
For the coating:
Raw cocoa powder (10g)
Agave nectar (1 tsp)
Organic coconut oil (1 tsp)
1) Place coconut, coconut oil and agave in a bowl and mix through until well combined.
2) Roll mixture into balls, place onto a baking tray and pop into the freezer to chill.
3) Melt the coconut oil and combine with cacao and agave.
4) Take the balls out of the freezer, dip into the chocolate mixture and place back into freezer.
5) Enjoy and if there's some left keep them chilled, in the freezer.