I already posted about this amazing dried fruits, the mango is really great and tasty by itself but I adventure to try it on some recipes...
Whole wheat flour (1 1/2 cups)
Rice drink (2 cups)
Dried mango (Nathalies - 5 "stripes")
Baking Powder (1 tsp)
Non-hydrogenated margarine (50g - melted and cooled)
Flaxseed (powder - 1 tbsp)
1) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Leave the batter to "swell" for 5-10 minutes.
3) Preheat the waffle iron.
4) Cook the batter in the waffle machine.
5) Eat the waffles warm or room temperature.
They were so tasty that didn't need any topping :)
Overnight oats with mango
Rolled Oats (100g)
Nathalies dried mango (25g)
Rice Milk (240 ml - or other vegetable milk)
1) Stir everything together in a bowl. Place in fridge overnight.