Sunday, 2 June 2013
Makes 1 loaf (+- 700g)
Wholegrain Spelt Flour (350g)
Strong wheat flour (150g)
Salt (1/2 tsp)
Fast Action Dried Yeast (3g)
Muscovado Sugar (1 tsp)
Warm Water (250 ml)
1) In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, yeast and sugar.
2) Add the water and roughly mix it into the flour.
3) Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead the dough firmly for several minutes.
4) Shape the dough and put it into an oiled bread tin or into a baking sheet.
5) Leave dough to rise for about 2 hours in a warm place.
6) Bake in a preheated oven (180C) for 20 minutes and hollow sounding when tapped.