This was the first time I used gram/chickpea flour, the result is amazing... great taste!
Chickpea/gram flour (1 cup)
Water (1 cup)
Nutritional yeast (1 tbsp)
Salt (1/2 tsp)
For the filling:
Smoked Tofu (16 stripes -+ 200g)
Tomato (8 slices)
1) Heat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat with a bit of olive oil.
2) Add flour, nutritional yeast and seasoning to a bowl and stir to combine. Slowly add water, mixing well.
3) Add 2 tbsp of batter to the pan and whirl around to fill out the pan in a thin layer.
4) Cook until golden on both sides. Do the same for the other 3 wraps.
5) Fill with the sliced tomato and tofu and enjoy!