Today I made some vegan waffles to try "the Vegg" vegan egg yolk. The result: light and tasty waffles :)
Plain flour (50g)
Whole wheat flour (50g)
Rice drink (250 ml)
Baking powder (1 tsp)
Non-hydrogenated margarine (1 tbsp)
Flaxseed (powder - 1 tsp)
Agave nectar (1 tsp)
the Vegg (1 tsp)
Raspberry (sugar free) jam (for topping)
1) In a blender mix the Vegg and the rice drink.
2) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3) Leave the batter to "swell" for 5-10 minutes.
4) Preheat the waffle iron.
5) Cook the batter in the waffle machine.
6) Eat the waffles warm or room temperature.