Soya tvp chunks (75g)
Onion (1 - sliced)
Courgette (250g - diced)
Pumpkin (250g - diced)
Tomato purée (300ml)
Coriander (fresh, chopped)
1) Rinse the soy in hot water for 2 or 3 minutes. Or soak for 15.
2) In a large pot, sauté the onion in a tablespoon of water. Add the soy and olive oil, sauté until onion is soft.
3) Add the courgette, pumpkin and a bit of water.
4) Add the tomato pulp, involving well. Cook slowly until the courgette and pumpkin are tender. If necessary add more water.
5) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6) Sprinkle with fresh coriander.