Friday, 17 May 2013
Raw Cashews (100g)
Onion (3g - powder)
Sea salt (1 tsp)
Pepper (1/2 tsp)
Water (300 ml)
Lime juice (1 tbsp)
Agar flakes (5g)
1) Lightly oil 2 small ramekins.
2) Finely grind the cashews in a food processor. Add the flaxseed, onion powder, salt and pepper. Reserve.
3) In the food processor mix water, mustard, ketchup, lime, agar and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer, in a saucepan, over low heat until the agar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
4) Add the cashew mixture and stir until it's smooth and creamy.
5) Then remove from heat and pour immediately into the ramekins.
6) Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.