Monday, 25 March 2013
Seitan with diced pumpkin
Pumpkin (200g -peeled and diced)
Carrots (2 - peeled and diced)
Onion (1 - sliced)
Seitan (150g - diced)
Tomato Purée (2 tbsp)
Water (1 tbsp)
1) Put the diced pumpkin and carrot in a pot of water and cook over a medium heat until the pumpkin is tender.
2) Sauté the onion in olive oil.
3) Add the pumpkin, carrot and seitan and continue to sauté until the pumpkin begins to take on a golden colour.
4) Add the tomato purée and water and cook for 3 more minutes.
5) Season to taste with salt and pepper.