Wednesday, 6 March 2013
Vegan Banana Pancake
All-purpose flour (60g)
Whole wheat flour (60g)
Muscovado Sugar (1 tbsp)
Baking powder (2 tsp)
Cinnamon (1 tsp)
Bananas (2 large ripe)
Soy drink (200 ml)
1) Mash the banana with a fork and set aside.
2) In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients and thoroughly stir with a spatula.
3) Combine the soya milk and banana. Add to dry ingredients and whisk. If it is too dry add a little more drink.
4) On a medium heat melt the margarine in a frying pan and then carefully pour into the pan - the size depends on you, my preference is small to medium.
3) When bubbles appear on top it is ready to flip over. Cook for a minute or two on the other side and keep warm in a very low oven. Repeat.
4) Serve simple or with maple syrup.