Thursday, 29 November 2012
Water (250 ml)
Parsley (10g - minced)
Onion (1 - chopped)
Black olives ( 10 - stoned)
1) Bring the water to a boil in a large pan, and add the salt.
2) Place the polenta grains in a jug and pour slowly into the boiling water. Use a long-handled wooden spoon to stir constantly, until all the polenta has been incorporated and there are no lumps.
3) Add the onion, olives and parsley, mixing well.
4) Pour the polenta mixture into the baking tray and leave to cool.
5) Cut the polenta into thick squares. Shallow fry in olive oil for five minutes or until golden.