Sunday, 11 November 2012
Soy and Spinach Cannelloni
Fresh lasagne sheets (200g)
Soy TVP (50g - minced)
Onion (1 - chopped)
Garlic (1 - chopped)
Ginger (1/2 tsp - fresh)
Tomato Purée (2 tbsp)
Soy Cream (300 ml)
1) Rinse the soy in warm water.
2) In a sauce pan add he soy, onion, garlic, tomato, ginger and a drizzle of olive oil and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add the mushrooms, spinach and if necessary a little bit off water and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Season and allow to cool for a few minutes.
5) Fill the lasagne sheets with the misture and roll like a cannelloni.
6) Cover with the soy cream and bake (180C) about 30 minutes.