Soy (TVP small - 50g)
Onion (1 - sliced)
Garlic (1 clove - minced)
Tomato (200g - chopped)
Soy Cream (1 tbsp)
Fresh herbs (minced - opcional)
1) Rinse the soy in warm water.
2) Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and fry gently until softened.
3) Add the soy, salt and tomato. Bring to a simmer and continue to heat gently for 10 minutes (if necessary add water).
4) Add the chopped fresh herbs and soy cream. Add any extra seasoning if necessary.
5) Serve with spaghetti (gluten free for a gluten free meal)