Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Soy and Olive VeggieBalls
Soy (TVP small - 100g)
Garlic (1 clove - minced)
Ginger (1 tsp)
Nutmeg (1 tsp)
Black olives (pitted, chopped - 2 tbsp)
Tomato purée (1 tbsp)
Corn flour (1 tbsp)
1) Rinse the soy in warm water.
2) In a bowl mix the soy, salt, garlic, ginger, nutmeg, tomato, olives, corn flour and egg.
3) Roll into medium size balls.
4) Heat olive oil in a frying pan until it's a medium heat.
5) Shallow fry for five minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Tip: Serve with tomato sauce.