Serves 4 to 6:
Non hydrogenated margarine (100g)
Muscovado Sugar (100g)
Eggs (3 - organic or free range)
Plain flour (120g)
Baking powder (1 tsp)
Vegan cocoa spread (100g)
1) Preheat the oven to 180C.
2) In a large bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until the mixture is pale and light.
3) Add the eggs and mix until the mixture is well combined.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and beat again until combined.
5) Pour the cake batter into the greased, lined cake tin. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cake has risen and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the cake.