Carrots (3 - peeled and diced)
Muscovado Sugar (1 1/2 cup)
Soy flour (1 cup)
Rice Flour (1 cup)
Baking powder (2 tbsp)
Dark chocolate (100g)
Margarine (1 tbsp)
1) Preheat the oven to 180C.
2) In a food processor place the carrots, butter, eggs and sugar and blend together.
3) In a bowl, mix the soya flour, rice flour and baking powder.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until blended. Pour in the cake tin.
5) Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
6) Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water, stir in the margarine and continue stirring until the mixture is smooth.
7) Cover the cake with the melted chocolate.